Inking happens to everyone

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I cant help but be excited with Fall. I love the season change, I get excited for the school year to start, I start looking forward to seeing leaves turn colors, Halloween, Thanksgiving.. LOVE IT ALL. I'll miss Summer, but Fall has greatness to enjoy! Such as TV! All our fav shows are coming back, I can use my crock pot again, and the best reason of all??? Well, its one season closer to the best day of my life that will be coming in January. Thank God!

Speaking of:
I thanked God today for life in general. How awesome to know I am watched out for. Guided to my goal. That He brought me through everything and still will. That he brought me to my Fiance. (one e right?) everything just moves forward to the great plan He has.

1 comment:

Rooster said...

:) "Fiance" with one "E" is the term for the groom, whereas two "E's" is for the bride. My beautiful, loving, bride :)